We strive to offer the highest possible service, a wide product range and very affordable prices. Please contact us at email@example.com for any assistance which you may require.
- For greatest efficiency stock is held in our supplier warehouses and dispatched directly to you. We do not offer collection from our business premises.
- Subject to stock availability, orders will be dispatched within one to three working days of receipt of your payment.
- The standard Australia-wide delivery charge per 5kg is $13.95 plus $1 per $100 delivery insurance.
- For goods lost in transit Digital Cameras Online accept responsibility for delivery to the supplied delivery address. Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon receipt by the carrier of a signature at the delivery address.
- All orders up to 5kg are delivered by priority overnight courier. Please allow 2 business days for delivery to Australian capital cities and 3-7 business days for delivery to regional areas.
- Delivery for orders over 5kg is either by local couriers or road freight. Deliveries within Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth from a local supplier use a local courier. All other deliveries use road freight. This could delay delivery by 2-3 business days. Please contact us to confirm.
- Orders over 5kg to Western Australia, Northern Territory or Tasmania may incur an additional charge of $2 per additional kilogram over 5kg. We will notify you of this charge, if any, before despatching goods. Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- BPAY payments are processed by the banks at 8p.m. EST. This often means that delivery of orders paid by BPAY are delayed by one day.
- Shipment is either from our warehouse or direct from our suppliers. A single order may be shipped by several different shipping companies.
- Weight is assessed according to actual or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater.
- For special delivery requirements please specify these in the "Comments/Special Instructions field" on checkout.
- We require someone to be at the delivery address during normal business hours. It may be useful to have the package delivered to your office address should there be a risk of nobody being at home.
- We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the on hand figures shown, however, we suggest you check availability with us if your order is urgent. Quantity on hand displayed on the web site is the quantity on hand either at our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse at the commencement of each trading day and as these quantities are only updated at the end of each trading day, they may not reflect recent transactions and should be considered as a guide only.
- Purchases are covered by an Australia-wide manufacturers warranty, usually 12 months or more. This is identical to the warranty provided for goods sold at non-internet retailers.
- If your goods arrive damaged or faulty we will arrange for collection providing we are notified within 7 days of delivery. The faulty item will be replaced or if this is not possible a refund will be provided. If on receipt the item is found to be in good working order it will be returned to you and you will be charged $25 to cover the collection and return delivery costs.
- Once more than 7 days have elapsed after receiving your purchase, your nearest manufacturers authorised service centre will assist you to remedy the problem. For locations please call the following numbers: Olympus:1300 659 678, Sony:1300 13 7669. FujiFilm (02) 9466 2900. Nikon:02 9390 0222. Canon 1800 816 001. Kodak 1800 147 701. Konica Minolta, Casio:02 9882 1992, Panasonic: 132600, HP: 1300 305 018.
Refund for Purchases Received and Opened.
Goods received and opened may be returned within 14 days subject to the following conditions.
- If no statutory condition applies the refund will be subject to a 30% restocking fee if the goods are returned in new, re-sellable condition with packaging undamaged.
- If the goods and/or packaging show any evidence of use the return will be accepted at our absolute discretion subject to our physical examination of the returned goods and our buy-back valuation.
Statutory Conditions and Warranties Apply
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions should be interpreted to exclude the application of statutory conditions and warranties where these may not lawfully be excluded. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au or download a free copy of the Warranties and Refunds Guide at http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/322947.